Condensing Continuous Flow 21L
Compact and efficient, Dux’s latest range of Continuous Flow units are an excellent option for Australian homes. Dux condensing gas continuous flow water heaters heat the water only as needed, not wasting energy by keeping water in a tank hot, earning it a 6.4 star equivalent energy rating.
With several flow capacity models available, ensure you select a Dux continuous flow water heater that best suits to the number of outlets in the home.
- 6.7 star equivalent energy efficiency rating
- Never run out of hot water
- Condensing models can deliver over $1000# savings over the 12 year warranted life of the heat exchanger
- Features superior condensing technology that boasts over 90% thermal efficiency by capturing additional heat in the secondary heat exchanger
- Providing Australian homes with superior technology straight from Noritz, a leading Japanese manufacturer of household water heaters
- Smallest domestic condensing gas water heater
- Electronic ignition means no standby pilot light
- Inbuilt condensate neutralizer
- Stainless steel secondary heat exchanger
- Suitable for 2 – 3 outlets
- Also available in 26L/min model
- 12 year warranty on heat exchanger, including 3 year full parts and labour
#Running cost savings compared to a 5 star natural gas storage water heater over the 12 year warranty of the heat exchanger.
Accessories include separate controllers that allow you to select the hot water temperature you prefer - a welcome safety and convenience feature for families.
Optional accessories include:
- Pipe covers
- Recess boxes
- Anti-theft kit
- Flue diverters
|CB2D||Bathroom 2 Controller|
|H1224||Anti Theft Kit|
Other Products In Range
The Marathon® Warranty
All Dux water heaters are backed by our Marathon Warranty. It's designed to provide peace of mind over the warranted term of the water heater.
Designed to go the distance
We prioritise quality into the design and manufacture of our hot water systems to make one of the best water heaters possible. The process begins with robust designs from our local research and development team. We specify superior ‘Plus plus’ cylinder designs in the majority of our storage products, combined with high strength steel and commercial grade enamel for longer product life. We leak test tanks from each days production for even greater quality assurance.
It's why we say our products are Built stronger to last longer™.