NEW Non-Condensing Continuous Flow 26L
Compact and efficient, Dux’s latest range of Continuous Flow units are an excellent option for Australian homes. Dux gas continuous flow water heaters heat the water only as needed, not wasting energy by keeping water in a tank hot.
The new 26L/min features a 6.4 star equivalent efficiency rating, making it one of the most energy efficient of any non-condensing 26L water heater sold on the Australian market. This equates to less gas consumption and greater running cost savings.
- 6.4 star equivalent energy efficiency
- Compatible with water saving tapware
- Available in pre-set 50ºC and temperature unlocked models
- Includes a status display monitor
- Fits into current major competitor recess boxes
- Superior technology straight from Noritz, a leading manufacturer of household water heaters
- Never run out of hot water
- Electronic ignition means no standby pilot light
- Suitable for up to 3 outlets
- Optional accessories include, temperature controllers, recess boxes, pipe covers, flue diverters and an anti-theft bracket
- Also available in 17L, 21L and 32L/min non-condensing models ensuring there’s a model to suit every family
- 12 year warranty on heat exchanger, including 3 year full parts and labour*
Accessories include separate controllers that allow you to select the hot water temperature you prefer - a welcome safety and convenience feature for families.
Optional accessories include:
- Pipe covers
- Recess boxes
- Anti-theft kit
- Flue diverters
|RCB2D||Bathroom 2 Controller|
|CFFD26S||Flue Diverter; Short|
|CFFD26L||Flue Diverter; Long|
|RBM8||Recess Box; standard cover|
|RBM8C||Recess Box; full cover|
|H1224||Anti Theft Kit|
The Marathon® Warranty
All Dux water heaters are backed by our Marathon Warranty. It's designed to provide peace of mind over the warranted term of the water heater.
Designed to go the distance
We prioritise quality into the design and manufacture of our hot water systems to make one of the best water heaters possible. The process begins with robust designs from our local research and development team. We specify superior ‘Plus plus’ cylinder designs in the majority of our storage products, combined with high strength steel and commercial grade enamel for longer product life. We leak test tanks from each days production for even greater quality assurance.
It's why we say our products are Built stronger to last longer™.